The health and safety of our staff and customers is our top priority and has always been. We are an essential business, and we are happy to be able to continue to provide cleaning services, which are even more important during this time.
In response to this global COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented additional health and safety protocols, including:
- Daily temperature checks of all staff members.
- We have implemented a work-from-home policy for anyone who is able to. As such, our office hours will be limited. Please call ahead if you need to come to our facility.
- Our rug intake department is by appointment only.
- We have trained all employees on proper hygiene practices, symptoms to watch for and facts about the illness. Employees have been reminded to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms. Any employee displaying symptoms of illness will be sent home and not permitted to work.
Protocols for our in-home cleaning teams include:
- Wearing gloves, face masks and shoe covers in your home.
- Ensuring all equipment is sanitized before and after each job.
- Asking customers to adhere to CDC social distancing measures by standing 6 feet away from where the cleaning is taking place whenever possible.
- No handshakes or handing out business cards at this time.
Cleaning your carpet, upholstery, area rugs, hard surfaces and air ducts are important practices that impact the quality of your indoor air.
We clean with hot water, which allows for the removal of germs and unwanted debris. Fabric ProTector is recommended to have applied after your cleaning to maintain a bacteriostatic environment on your textiles and help prevent the growth of bacteria and viruses. Air duct cleaning helps to eliminate lingering allergens and contaminants, making your home healthier and more comfortable. When cleaning your air ducts, we will provide a sanitizer.
We will continue to stay up to date on all county, state and federal guidelines. The safety of our customers and staff remains the highest importance to us.